Skip to the content
Help in Advance
- Rallies can’t happen without enough people to make sure everything is in place ahead of time. All are welcome to join us at the committee meetings and get involved in planning and preparation for this year’s Rally. There are no further committee meetings for this year’s Rally.
- Volunteer on a committee to help with concession, coffee, breakfasts and lunch, decorations, cleanup, maintenance, and more. Contact us to be connected with a committee chair.
Help At The Rally
- If you can’t be part of the planning, pitch in to help on the weekend of the Rally. There are always things to be done to keep the Rally running smoothly. Service work is always appreciated.
- Help set up chairs, replenish coffee stations, clean up trash when you see it, get the halls ready for the next meeting or Saturday’s dinner… whatever you can do will be appreciated.
- If you’re not sure, at the Rally find and ask a committee member what needs to be done and how you can help.
- We especially appreciate cleanup help at the end of the Rally on Sunday. Snacks will be provided.