- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS – Per the terms of our contract with the Association, pets will not be allowed on the site during the rally. This includes campgrounds and all activity areas. This is a term of our rental agreement by the venue. They have defined this rule for a reason. Please help us be respectful of it.
- Please help keep the grounds clean by placing all refuse in designated containers.
- Unauthorized fires are not allowed on the grounds. This includes Chimneas, personal BBQ’s, open pits, etc.
- Single-burner propane stoves are allowed only if there is no local fire ban.
- See our Camping page for information specific to campers.
- For the benefit of all, we respectfully request that noise is kept to a minimum after 11:00pm on Friday, and after the dance has ended on Saturday.
- Kids welcome. Lots of room to run around and play.
- Coffee is on at the rally from early morning till night.
- Our concession with food and refreshments is open during daytime hours.
- Dinner includes traditional and vegetarian options. See full menu here.
- For other food and restaurants, we are walking distance to Trattoria and the Coombs Market (Goats On The Roof), and a 10-15 minute drive into Qualicum Beach or Parksville.
- There are several funky shops and stores within walking distance for shopping, just blocks from the rally.
- A first aid station will be made available throughout the weekend in the Arrowsmith Activities Building (the red building across from Arrowsmith Hall)
- In case of emergency fire extinguishers are available throughout the site. See a committee member for exact locations.
off-site A.A. meetings
If you have any questions or require any clarification:
In advance – email us here
At the rally – please contact a committee member who will be identified by a ribbon or name tag.
Our email will be checked periodically throughout the rally.
Contact The Committee