On-site field camping without hookups is available for tents, campers, SUV’s, vans and self-contained RV’s. You can pay with your registration online in advance, or on arrival.
There is 1 space with hookup available on-site. It is available only on a first-come, first-serve basis at the door. No pre-registration.
- Gates open at 3pm on Friday.
- Please check in at the registration desk before moving your vehicle to the camping area.
- No early arrivals before Friday or late stays past the end of the rally on Sunday.
- There are no in/out privileges for vehicles once placed in the camping area. If you’ll need to move your vehicle through the weekend, you may park it in the designated parking lot instead.
- Camping is open-field, so privacy will be dependent on your setup.
- There are no showers at this facility.
- Washrooms with sinks/running water are open 24/7.
- Unauthorized fires are not allowed on the grounds. This includes Chimneas, personal BBQ’s, open pits, etc.
- Single-burner propane stoves are allowed only if there is no local fire ban. Check with a committee member or at registration in advance.
- If you prefer to camp in a campground, Coombs Country Campground is close by, just 5 minutes up the road from the rally site. Or click here to see other options in our area.
- Coffee is on from early morning till evening.
- Concession is available during daytime hours.
- Please read the stuff you should know page for Rally amenities, site regulations, and more info.