Where can I get tickets for the Rally?
- In advance from committee members. They typically identify themselves during announcements at meetings. Full Registration is $65, Basic Registration is $25.
- Online registration is available until 2:30pm on the Friday of the Rally*. Click here to register online.
- At the door. Registration on the Rally grounds opens on the Friday of the Rally at 3:00pm.
* Please note: Dinner tickets usually sell out in advance. We recommend registering early for Full Registration.
Does Basic registration give me access to all meetings throughout the Rally?
Yes. It allows access to the Friday potluck, all meetings, and fellowship throughout the weekend.
Are kids welcome? How much are kids’ tickets?
Yes! Full registration for kids under 12 are free. There is a lot of room to run around and play on the grounds.
Is there space for camping? Is it included in registration?
Camping space is available. There is an additional fee of $20 per tent or RV per night. Click here for info.
Can I donate tickets?
Absolutely. Simply write or type “donation” in place of a name and we’ll offer it to someone anonymously.
How much is it if I only want to attend the dance?
It will cost $5 at the door.
How much is it if I only want to attend the dinner?
Saturday dinner is only available with Full Registration. It cannot be purchased separately.
Is there a charge for coffee?
There is no charge, but we welcome donations. You’ll find donation containers at all coffee stations.
Can I bring my pets?
No. Our contract with the association that rents us the grounds states ABSOLUTELY NO PETS. Please help us respect these terms.
What is the schedule for the weekend?
Please also check out our Stuff You Should Know page for additional info for the weekend.
Between meetings and meals, there are always opportunities for fellowship and fun. We’ve had all kinds of events break out at our rallies, from horseshoes and softball games in the fields to impromptu music jams (guitar, piano, ukelele, hand drums, singing or whatever you want to bring to join in) and more. Show up with what you’ve got and have some fun with friends old and new.
Will food be available? Are there vegetarian options?
- Potluck on Friday at 5:30pm. Bring a dish to share. All welcome. The menu depends on what everyone brings. You’re welcome to bring a vegetarian option.
- Catered buffet dinner on Saturday includes vegetarian options. (only available with Full Registration) > menu
- Breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday. > menus ($10 each)
- Burger & Salads lunch on Saturday. ($10)
- The concession with snacks and beverages for sale is open from morning till evening.
- For other food and restaurants, we are about a 5-minute walking distance to Coombs Market (Goats On The Roof), and a 10-15 minute drive into Qualicum Beach or Parksville.
Where can I find directions to the Rally grounds?
Click here for a map and info for driving, flying in, or taking the ferry.
Is there smoking on the grounds?
Yes, smoking is allowed on site. You must be at least 3m (10ft) from any building entrances.
You must also dispose of cigarette butts in containers provided, not on the ground.
Your consideration and respect for other Rally attendees and the grounds is appreciated.
How can I volunteer to be of service during the Rally?
You can get involved on a committee for planning and preparation ahead of the Rally, or help out when you’re here. Click here for more info and opportunities.